Aliens Aliens

It's not that bad! For starting out new on Newgrounds this was amusing in my opinion. He could add more to the pacing, and probably develop the story a bit more. If it turns out better, I would love to see what happens after this "experimental" animation.

Doo-Dah Doo-Dah

It's only a simple 4 second animation of a guy killing himself with a missile launcher, and that's about it. Simple, yet... not much deep to it. You can't even replay this. With absolutely no sound or anything to accommodate it. With little to no animation that only includes the missile movement, the guy moving a bit, and the bloody explosion. I just checked his previous work right after this one, and I say... it has more thought and effort than this. Even if it's random, there had done better job.

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

The one and only "Epic Battle"

This Flash prove to be one of your best Flash movie ever created.

Perilous Journey Perilous Journey

It's a fun little retro game. It can hurt your ears when turning the volume up. Thankfully there is a mute button for when the sound effects are to much, or just simply lower the volume. As for the leaderboard: you really have to grind a lot when you encounter bosses that spawns enemies in order the get the highscore. The medals systems needs a little bit of work, because I couldn't get the tiger orange medal on my fifth try. It's probably a bug or I haven't played the game enough to earn it. It's good for what it is: a homage to classic arcades.

FIL1994 responds:

Thanks for the review. You will get a higher score by beating the level quickly. I should have put a timer on the levels to show how quickly you need to beat them to get bonus points. If you reload the game and click to start it, the medal might unlock. I added a save feature to the game.

Rabbit Apartment Rabbit Apartment

This is just so surreal. I don't mind some unrealistic drawing in here. I like them as much as the katamari games.